Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I graduated [Rob]

Sorry about the lack of information sharing with you all. I have been extremely busy and Cy even moreso. The last two weeks of my school I was the official interpreter for two teachers from England who came to teach in our School of Biblical Studies. And so with the lack of free time and even study time, I have found no time to communicate. Sorry about that. I should have organized myself better.

Well, as you can see, I have graduated from the school of Biblical Studies. I am happy because through all of the difficulties and struggles, I believe to have left the school with an "A" average. That gives me great relief. God has taught me so much through all this that I don't know how I will be able to give all that I have received. I hope to bless many of you with some sort of word of encouragement.

I have safely arrived in Venezuela and have come alongside Cy as we continue to put the finishing touches of the wedding. My parents are arriving on the 3rd (Elections day) and we get married on the 6th. We're really excited and thank God for all His miraculous presence in our challenge to get through the hectic stress.

Thanks for all your love and prayers and may God continue to richly bless you. May your relationship with Him continue to grow more and more intimate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS ROB, what an accomplishment, we thank God for a grandson who is so filled with love towards his Heavenly Father, willing to go out to the ends of the world for HIM.
Rob, you worked so hard for that "A" and with God's help you've come through the many difficulties that crossed your path wherever you walked. Praise God!
Obedience has created miracles beyond measure, God has blessed.

Love you lots Rob,
Grandpa & Grandma

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rob & Cy
May God Bless you as you exchange vows and walk through life together serving the Lord. We will be thinking of you on Dec.6 and our Prayers are with you.
You may not know who we are, my wife Helen and your Grandma Rosela are first cousins.We know your mom Sharon very well as our daughter Doreen and your mom played together when we came to BC to visit. Say Hi to all the people that came for the wedding from Canada.
God Bless

Milton & Helen Lepp

Anonymous said...

Rob and Cy,
I am so happy for the both of you. I will be praying for you both as you join your lives together. These are exciting times! I hope to see the both of you one day again.
Blessings y besitos,
Jami (la gringa loca)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And ... Cy and Rob ... I'm thinking of both of you today!!! THE DAY'S ALMOST HERE!!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited for you! And my mom is, too! Looking forward to seeing you in March. Abrazones, Kristi

Anonymous said...

We also want to congratulate you on your graduation. We also want to wish you and Cy all be best as you start making new memories together. Looking forward to seeing you here in Canada soon.
Tante Moni