Monday, September 11, 2006

God is opening ways where we didn't see them before. [Cy]

Since we knew that God was calling us to Thailand, we have been praying so that we could leave the base in Pichilemu with blessing. We are now seeing that God has been answering our prayers. We have shared with a few leaders about what is to come (It still isn’t official). Our news of us going to Thailand has served to encourage to move forward. It isn’t that we depend on their words but it sure is encouraging to see the fact that God has put it in their hearts to support us. No only have we heard from the leaders here, but also in Thailand (Check out the “Mission: Thailand” link). They have received words from God about our journey to Thailand. Every day that passes I am encouraged more and more about our going there, I’m also feeling a strong burden for the Thai people and about the time that is still to come.

I also want to share that everything with the wedding plans is coming along. We have seen some blessings come our way as I plan to return to Venezuela after almost 4 years and I see my parents again.I continue to understand and see God move His hand. While it continues I keep on praying and thanking God for His mercy and power over our lives.

No comments: