Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Final Exam [Rob]

Hey everyone,

Right now we are on "vacation." I write "vacation" because we have to study the two books of 1 & 2 Kings in an 8 day span. It's tough, but possible. It took me over 4 hours just to read it once. It's long, but really challenging and with a lot of great lessons to learn.

Oh, I wanted to tell you all that I did well on my final oral exam. I got 94.4%. That was by the grace of God because I didn't know that much, He just reminded me in the time of the exam. So I hope to end this term better than the first one.

Now we have just one term left, less than three months. Cy and I hope to be leaving Chile on the 26th of November to go to Venezuela. We're excited about leaving the cool weather and heading to a warmer place.

Oh, I figured out that my cold has actually been allergy. And so I am taking something for that and it is helping. Thanks for your prayers. At least I know what it is now.

Well, I love you all and hope to hear about what is going on with everyone. May God continue to bless you and keep you in His arms of mercy.

(Oh, and sorry about allowing that one comment that was a little appropriate! It's been fixed)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you did so good on your oral test. Good luck doing all that reading and good to hear that it was the allergies and not something worse. Keep on blogging and have a super day.
Tante Moni