Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pray for us [Rob]

Hey everyone,

I would like to confess to you all that it hasn't been too easy for me to be alone in Chile once again without Cy, but I am making it along alright. We are down to 6 more books of the Bible and we're done. I'm so excited. I have just two more exams and I'm finished. Please pray that all goes well on the last stretch of a looooooonnnnnngggggg school.

Well, I just wanted to encourage all of you to keep going strong on the things you have before you. Everyone has plans and ideas that we are gunning for. But nothing comes easy in life. We have to push forward, even when it seems hopeless. If it's God will, then He will come through.

Guys, I just want to remind you that Cy and I are having a hard time being separated and that we would appreciate your prayers in this area. We have 4 weeks left and we want to make the best of it. Also pray that Cy finds all the right things for the wedding as she makes preparations.

We love you all and hope to be able to visit the most possible before heading out to Thailand for the long haul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love's tough sometimes, eh! It doesn't get any easier after your married either. Even though I've been married for 25yrs I hate being away from Penny. One weeks okay, two is tough and three becomes unbearable. Five weeks? Dude, that's gotta be tough. Hang in there and the waite will be all the worth it. I'm certainly looking forward to you guys being here and for the opportunity of getting to know you and work with you. Please be assured of my prayers, with love, Paul.