Saturday, August 12, 2006

I got my passport [Rob]

Hey Everyone,

I have just finished my study of Deuteronomy. That is one great book. I thought that I would get bored by it because of all the laws and stuff, but once I came to realize that it was the written covenant, like a legal document, I began to read it differently. Also, I can understand the Psalmist that wrote Psalm 119 when he said that he loves the law of God. It truly is beautiful once I wrapped my mind around the idea of the heart of the law.

I wanted to share also that I have finally received a new passport. My other one was going to expire on the 6th of December of this year and I wouldn't have been able to plan for Venezuela. However, thanks to a lot of travelling to Santiago and searching for all the information that was needed I have a new passport. Now I can begin to apply for the Thailand visa and travel to Venezuela without problems. I just wanted to give glory to God for that.

Speaking of Venezuela, this is a photo of Caracas. It's the only one that I have. I don't know exactly where it is, but this can give an idea of the city where we will be getting married. I also wanted to continue to bless you guys with some photos. I know that I like them, so I assumed that you like them as well.

May God bless your journey through life. Talk to you all later.

No comments: