Thursday, July 13, 2006

Get to know Rob just a little more

Hey everyone,

I have been studying hard this last week. Revelation isn't an easy book to study. There are so many opinions and points of view that I got a little tired of trying to understand every single detail. However, the book brought me to a new appreciation for the gift of salvation that the Lord Jesus Christ has given me. I cannot do anything but worship him thinking about the grace that he has poured abundantly over my life. I have had it so good for so long and I don't deserve any of it. I just want to publicly give thanks to Jesus for his sacrifice.

I have made a few additions to the website. I now have pictures of Cy and I under the links section. Also, there is a website of YWAM Pichilemu, Chile for those of you who would like to get to know the place and the people with whom I work and study. Enjoy!

I have officially finished the old testament and began with Genesis yesterday. It took me 3 hours and 20 minutes to read it through. But it is a great book. I love it. God is so creative. So thanks for your prayers and thoughts as I finished the new testament. Supposedly this next part goes a lot quicker. Can you believe it? I have only 4 1/2 months until I finish the school. I'm pretty excited. Well, that's enough news for now.

Oh, I received this questionaire from a friend and thought that it could be a great way to allow all of you to get to know me a little more. I hope that I you enjoy it. If you would like to, I would love to hear the following answers from you. I thought it was a good idea.

A) Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Columbia Kitchen Cabinets (gotta love that place!!!)
2. Arco / SuperSave Gas
3. Tree Planting
4. Teaching English in Mexico

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Gladiator
2. Brave Heart
3. The Ghost and the Darkness
4. Remember the Titans

C) Four places you have lived:
1. Abbotsford, BC, Canada
2. Zambia
3. Mexico
4. Chile

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Home Improvement
2. Chavo del 8
3. HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA
4. Everybody loves Raymond

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Cancun
2. Capetown
3. Brazil
4. Buenos Aires

F) Four websites you visit daily: (not necessarily daily, but my mostfrequented sites)
1. Yahoo.com
2. ESPN
3. Banking website
4. robandcy.blogspot.com

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fettuccini Alfredo with any kind of meat
2. Mish Mash cake (trifle cake)
3. BBQ
4. Enchiladas

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With my family
2. On a Carribean beach
3. Okanagan
4. GM Place - at a CANUCKS GAME

No comments: