Friday, July 21, 2006

I'M HAPPY [Cy]

Hello,

I just wanted you to know that I'M HAPPY!!! During the whole process that I have lived in respect to my union with Rob and my relationship with him I have been able to see God and how he has guided each one of our steps and decisions in a clear and supernatural way. Each step that we have taken and are taking is confirmed time after time through the author of our relationship and surely he has big and beautiful plans for his kingdom through our lives and through the family which we are forming. I also want to thank everyone for their support and prayers for us. I am convinced that many of you are called by God to bless us in this way and for that reason I give you thanks for your obedience to the voice of God.

In Christ,
Cy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CY LUANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Es bueno to see that you are sooo happy!!!! God is a giver of good gifts and I'm glad to see what a gift He has given to you in the form of Rob. Es fantastico de ver eso y de estar en la segurida de la fidelidad de nuestro SeƱor. El es tan fiel. I've seen it in my life and what a blessing to see it in yours.

TE QUIERO MUCHISIMO!!!!!
Carrie