Saturday, July 08, 2006

Some new ideas

Hey everyone,

I figured that I can't really change the way I write. I still have to do it in an email style. That's the way you are all used to it. So anyways, I have been busy with my studies, girlfriend and working on new ways to give you more information and better the communication. Well, I have found that this blog idea has worked out for the better. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. I hope to put many more pictures on so that you really see how things are here.
I am discovering many different things about the word of God and understanding much more than I was before. Right now we are finishing the New Testament with the Book of Revelation. It truly has been a revelation to me. I used to read it and almost fear it because I didn't understand how to read it or how to interpret it. There are still many, many things that I don't understand, but there are now things that I do. Before, the book made me afraid of the end times. Now I am beginning to lose the fear and enter into a joyous laughter because of the greatness of my God. I have been truly blessed by Revelation and hope to bless others by it's beauty.
Cy and I are doing awesome. It's amazing how much help a woman is in life. I never realized how wonderful the opposite sex is. They offer another point of view to the same situations in life. They offer comfort in times of trouble and they help us guys keep our head on straight. Well, at least I am a dreamer, or how I like to put it, I have a gift of vision. So we have been learning how to work together on things and plan together. It has been a great blessing in my life to have entered into such a wonderful relationship with Cy. Please pray for us as we venture through this life together.
Now, I also have been working on helping everyone out by giving information and pictures and all that I can about what I am doing. Well, this website has helped. I hope to expand more and more as I learn how to operate it and use it to bless others and extend the kingdom.
Thanks for all your time and faithfulness in reading about what's going on in a simple canadian's life. May God bless you in all that you do. May you get to know him more intimately in life.
Rob and Cy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rob, what you are doing with this blogspot is a wonderful idea, I love reading your articles and seeing the interesting photo's...keep it up!
Both you and Cy have done an excellent job! Love, grandma